Prices start from £85,000 GBP


A new complex Arcadia by the reliable developer . This low-rise complex is located in an oasis of tranquility, just 700 meters from the sea.

   Iskele, Northern Cyprus    villa

The Boaz area is the best on the Northern Cyprus coast, with its wide sandy beaches and crystal-clear Mediterranean waters. Within a 5-minute drive, you’ll find the best beaches, restaurants serving diverse cuisine, and an aquapark.
The complex comprises over 100 units, offering classic layouts for studios, 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 apartments. Some units have direct access to the pool from their private terrace, while others come with their own garden. There’s also a great selection of apartments with sea views. The loft layout features a spacious terrace with a kitchen.

General Pictures

Arcadia Life provides all the amenities for comfortable living:
Swimming pool
Children’s pool
Football and basketball courts
Tennis court
Mini golf
Fitness center
Park area for walks
Café and restaurant
Shops with essentials
Children’s playground
Prices start from £85,000 for a 50-square-meter studio. Flexible payment plans are available, with a 35% down payment and the remaining 65% payable until 2028. To reserve an apartment, a deposit of £5,000 is required.

General Pictures

Swimming Pool


Super Market


Sea View From Garden

Kids Aqua Park

Restaurant & Bar

Coffee Shop

Terms of payment



Until the delivery of the key



Contact For Any Questions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
You need to agree with the terms to proceed

How can we help you?